Products Posted by July 6th, 2017
- Meets U.S.G.A. Specifications
- This sand has a hardness of 6.06% loss on a Micro-Deval Test
- Offer mixes with peat or compost.
- We supply over 80 golf courses from Timmins to Chatham
- Sold by the metric ton
- Mason sand is used mostly for laying bricks and blocks to make buildings.
- It works nicely in a sand box as it is fine and will pack to make sand castles etc. Due to the fact that it packs well, it should not be used as playground sand (under swing set and climbing structures). For this you would want playground sand that has no stones or fine sand so it will not pack.
- Mason sand can be used as beach sand but we have found that it can easily blow in the wind, as it is very fine sand, there again the playground sand works beautifully with no stones and no fine sand. Playground sand on a beach does not blow in the wind and resists washing away.
- 3/8” round washed stone
- Pea stone is exactly what it sounds like it is, stones the size of peas. They are round and easy on your feet if you’re using them for a pathway or a dog run. It’s used in construction for layering on flat roofs because it’s smooth as well as on playgrounds because again it’s much nicer to walk on than limestone.
- Conforms to O.B.C Section 18.104.22.168 for filter medium
- Our sand exceeds ASTM F 1292-99 FREE FALL FEILD TEST METHOD as per CAN/CSA-Z614-14
- Sand has a hardness of 6.06% loss on a micro-deval test
- Contact us for documentation
- 3⁄4” crushed gravel
- Conforms to OPSS FORM 1010
Screened Top Soil